The Resource 100 things you should know about ancient Rome
- 100 things you should know about ancient Rome
- Statement of responsibility
- Fiona Macdonald ; consultant: Richard Tames
- Title variation
- One hundred things you should know about Ancient Rome
- Ancient Rome
- Hundred things you should know about ancient Rome
- 100 things you should know about Ancient Rome takes you on a journey of discovery through one of the most thrilling periods of world history. Exactly 100 facts accompanied by detailed artwork reveal what Roman life was really like. Throughout there are puzzles, quizzes, and projects -- make a mosaic, prepare your own Roman food, and learn some Roman words. So take a look into a gladiator's life, learn how the Empire was ruled, and step into the arena!
- Cataloging source
- index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Target audience
ContextContext of 100 things you should know about ancient Rome
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 100 things you should know about ancient Rome
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.gpld.org/resource/0ZxoPjyS5lM/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.gpld.org/resource/0ZxoPjyS5lM/">100 things you should know about ancient Rome</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.gpld.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.gpld.org/">Geneva Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Geneva Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...