The Resource "Could you lift up your bottom?"
- "Could you lift up your bottom?"
- Statement of responsibility
- written by Hee-jung Chang ; illustrated by Sung-hwa Chung
- "A gust of wind blows Frog's hat off her head--and it's stuck under Elephant's big bottom. Elephant is hungry, and he won't budge until Frog feeds him delicious foods that have unusual shapes. She brings him a round orange, a triangular sandwich, and a rectangular piece of chocolate"--Publisher
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Series statement
- Tantan Math Story, Math Concepts, Figures, Shapes, Space
- Target audience
ContextContext of "Could you lift up your bottom?"
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work "Could you lift up your bottom?"
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.gpld.org/resource/7u3uWN0F4Us/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.gpld.org/resource/7u3uWN0F4Us/">"Could you lift up your bottom?"</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.gpld.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.gpld.org/">Geneva Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Geneva Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...