The Resource "Strangers on a train"
- "Strangers on a train"
- Statement of responsibility
- Warner Bros. Pictures presents ; screenplay by Raymond Chandler and Czenzi Ormonde
- Title variation
- Alfred Hitchcock's "Strangers on a train"
- This film is about two strangers who accidentally meet and plan to trade murders. The screenplay of Patricia Highsmith's novel was adapted by Raymond Chandler
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG
- Language note
- English or French dialogue, English, French or Spanish subtitles; closed-captioned
- Farley Granger, Robert Walker, Ruth Roman, Leo G. Carroll
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
- live action
ContextContext of "Strangers on a train"
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work "Strangers on a train"
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.gpld.org/resource/yT7IDLX3Cis/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.gpld.org/resource/yT7IDLX3Cis/">"Strangers on a train"</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.gpld.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.gpld.org/">Geneva Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Geneva Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...